Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Sewer Rat's Prayer

God Almighty, Here I am with my dirty hands
Thank you for giving me another day, another day to fight for. Thank you for helping me survive the previous day. And thank you for all the blessings that you had blessed me. Please forgive me O Lord for all these unrighteous acts. For from the beginning of my existence, I have already sinned. Bless all those surround me, whether they are bad or good; Mistreated me or helped me. Give them guidance, love and perseverance as they live their lives. Help me be enlightened O Lord. What can I do with this nothingness that I possess? How can I be useful despite of my uselessness? Give me patience O lord as I conquer each problems I face. May you guide me in solving them one at a time. As I finish each day O Lord, I will honor your name. For I always believe in you. Thy mercy and love that you gave me unconsciously. I bow down my head to you Lord as I rest. May you bless me another day O Lord. These things are all I ask and tell you. In your name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment